50mg - 60 Tablets
Promotes Healthy Joints and Skin
Main Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Supplementation Anti-Aging
• Hyaluronic acid is for men and women in their 30s and 40s who are just beginning to notice joint problems and wrinkles.
• Hyaluronic acid is an internal cosmetic to hydrate (moisturize) the skin with proven absorption and bioavailability.
• Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin from the inside out.
• Hyaluronic acid is for people who need to ease the flexing of their joints, especially their knees, by moisturizing their joints.
• Hyaluronic acid is for seniors who have established joint conditions.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a special mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living organisms. In the human body, it is found in greatest concentrations in the synovial fluid of articular joints for lubrication, the vitreous humor (fluid) of the eye, and most abundantly in the skin. As we age, the body produces lesser and lesser Hyaluronic Acid. The joints become stiff, the movement painful and the skin becomes dry and wrinkly.
Hyaluronic acid occurs in large amounts in many of the places that people with connective tissue disorders have problems such as the joints, the eyes, the skin, and heart valves. Hyaluronic acid is needed to cushion and lubricate joints, eyes, skin, and heart valves.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 60|
* Daily Value not established
Warning: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.